Must Have Things Inside Your Wedding Emergency Beauty Kit
One of your top goals in life is to have a flawless makeup on your wedding day to look spectacular in your bridal shoots and photographs. But as they say “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Merely booking a perfect make-up artist won’t be enough. Sure! Your skin would be radiating and looking impeccable but there are high chances of you encountering makeup mishaps during the one day long wedding day. A go-bag is a must have!
- Oil blotting sheets: Your makeup artist must have prepped you with a super good oil control primer. But you won’t even know how time would fly so fast before you are even at your wedding venue. Your super oily skin might start to show a shiny skin at the T-zone which is considered the oiliest area. You sure don’t want a disco ball like looking skin in your photographs. Get the excess oil away from your face with oil blotting papers.
- Lipstick: This was the most important part you watched as your makeup artist Essex did your lips. She first applied a lip base, then a stain and finally followed with a long lasting matte formula lipstick. She sent you off saying ‘No amount of snacks can remove it for today.’ Elated, you decided to snack a bit to drive away your nervousness and there you saw the color wearing off from the centre of lips wearing. If you would have the same lipstick to touch-up, you wouldn’t suffer from a mini heart-attack.
- Compact: You already have oil blotting sheets to wipe off oil before touching up with compact because you don’t want it to be unhygienic. Top it with compact to powder your skin for a pro-longed matte effect.
- Eyeliner: Oh yes! Even the most long lasting eyeliners can fade after long hours or start to flake if you happen to touch your eyes by chance. Not to mention, you can also ruin it if you get teary-eyed before even entering your wedding venue. Nervousness can get the best out of you which is why you must indulge in a spa session a day or two before your wedding to relax and unwind your mind.
- Eyelash glue: False eyelashes help make eyes look bigger and enticing. Plus who doesn’t likes fluttering eyelashes! And if your falsie falls off, have eyelash glue in hand to fix this emergency situation. You definitely don’t want eyelashes on one eye fuller than the other.
- Small mirror: If in case your compact doesn’t come attached with a mirror, keep a small mirror aside to look for touch-ups. You obviously can’t afford to visit the washroom.
- Cotton buds: They can be used for wiping away that tear you just shed thinking of how this new chapter of your life will really be or to remove the little lipstick that just bled from the corners!
If you are in need of perfect make up artist Essex then you have to look for the most reputed provider of your place.